BLOGS THAT RULE - ALPHABETICAL LISTING - CLICK LINKS FOR ENTIRE POSTS
-
-
AI and Creative Professions
-
I've been wrestling with this for a while, and I am aware that the
ambiguity in this post is palpable.
AI isn't going anywhere, and I find it amazingly use...
5 months ago
-
Donor: Part 11
-
Continued from Parts 1-10 Amanda glanced at the back seat. Michael’s face
had some color back, and he took deep, even breaths. She looked back to the
road ...
17 years ago
-
Moving by Margot Justes
-
I haven’t posted much on this site, time has gotten away from me, many
changes in my life, and the upside down and drastically changing writing
business...
8 years ago
-
I've Moved!
-
Hiya!
I've recently noticed that I am still getting a lot of hits on this site,
but I've moved! It was a big decision, but I really love my new home on
Wo...
9 years ago
-
-
Blogging Tip #1
-
It's easier for your readers if your blog title is the same as your URL. So
Blog Book Tours is easy to find at http://blogbooktours.blogspot.com
without to...
12 years ago
-
Beware of Government Propaganda “Experts”
-
Disinformation governance by government propaganda experts can be
dangerous, judging by the record of the early officials in charge of the
Voice of America...
4 years ago
-
Halloween Dollhouse Redecorating
-
I mentioned in the last post how I was redecorating the Lavender Cottage
for Halloween. * Click photos for full size. See all posts in archives in
left co...
1 week ago
-
AWAKE: A GOOD TWIN, BAD TWIN THRILLER IS FINALLY RELEASED!
-
I got sidetracked writing many other books, then found AWAKE which I
started quite a long time ago. It took a while to modernize it, then took
even longe...
8 years ago
-
-
Aubrey Nye Hamilton Reviews: Not a Word: A Novel by Linwood Barclay
-
Linwood Barclay’s newest domestic thriller will be released by Morrow on 25
August in the U.S. and in September in the U.K. It takes place in an
upscale...
11 hours ago
-
-
Nink Knowledge | Tactical Crowdfunding: Using Kickstarter for Quick Capital
-
This article by M.C.A. Hogarth is from the March 2019 edition of Nink, the
monthly newsletter of Novelists, Inc. (NINC). Nink, which is packed each
mont...
7 years ago
-
So Long and Au Revoir from Poe's Deadly Daughters
-
After seven years, Poe's Deadly Daughters are saying goodbye, but we hope
it's not farewell for good. We've thoroughly enjoyed your company! Here are
some ...
12 years ago
-
-
testUndergoing MyBlogLog Verification
17 years ago
-
-
People Are Strange: 2020 Writers’ Police Academy’s Anthology Contest
-
The Writers’ Police Academy is pleased to announce the coming release of
our second anthology in the “Tales From the Graveyard Shift” series.
Contributin...
6 years ago
-
Links to blogs and author websites
-
Fiction Matters
Dawn Meehan - Because I Said So
Indie Spotlight
Hancock - Writers Edge
Greg Webster - Gadgeteer
Headdesk
Heather Brewer - Bleeding Ink
Hea...
14 years ago
-
An Open Letter to Barnes and Noble (redux)
-
With all the buzz about B&N's plight these days, I decided to resurrect an
open letter that four of us wrote to Microsoft last May after they
announced the...
13 years ago
-
What I learned from my son's meth addiction and death.
-
Dear Reader,
It's been a chaotic and life changing year. I have accomplished to survive
the pandemic, the loss of my only child, and to celebrate 30 yea...
3 years ago
-
Important Announcement
-
I keep meaning to post this — finally getting around to it. I am planning
to discontinue this blog in a couple of months. My annual billing to host
the sit...
4 years ago
-
Writers block sucks!
-
What I recently posted and deleted was part of my story but I'm not sure
now if I want it in there. Ahhhhhh I hate writers block!!!! I have it so
bad! I ...
14 years ago
NEW BLOG SITES ADDED
NEW BLOG SITES ADDED - CHECK THEM OUT AND HAVE A BLAST!!!
Morgan Mandelwww.morganmandel.com
No comments:
Post a Comment